Oi, stop with the negative self-talk. You’re wonderful and you should know it! (Also how does Tumblr even work, reblogging is possibly not the appropriate way to say this at all.)
well looking at my bus card transactions it would appear that the last time my card was re-validated I turned it into an Adult card instead of a University Student one
so i have basically been paying double for bus fare for god knows how long
I am furious at myself
it is one thing after another with me like can I go two days without fucking up some basic element of human function
I am seriously the dumbest motherfucker on the planet how could I have managed to do that
how am I even alive
This really just makes me want to read an AU where Molly married Vernon Dursley and had seven children with him.
was it really necessary for me to be born
Possibly not, but Double Chocolate Chip Cookies aren’t necessary either but I wouldn’t want to live in a world without them
that is the most uplifting thing i’ve read all day
Good job pet store. That is what’s up.
I worked in a pet store for 5 years, and every Easter our rabbit sales went up exponentially. I can tell you from experience that almost half of the rabbits we sold were brought back in as early as two weeks after they were adopted. Some people let them loose, and some people send them to a shelter. People need to understand this very statement, and truly think about it. A rabbit is a big commitment, and should not be a fad or seen as a compulsory pet.
I cannot like this anymore than once, but I sure as hell hope people will spread this message, because it’s important as hell. I used to hand out care sheet BOOKLETS to everyone looking to adopt, and it prevented many of them from adopting in the end.
how to be a good student:
- care about your grades
- do your work
how to have a school-related mental breakdown:
- care about your grades
- don’t do your work
guess what I do
Every single person that reblogs this will get the name of a book they should read according to their blog/personality on their inbox
Sign me up.
I’m the person who knows their Hogwarts house but not their blood type
THE QUIDDITCH GAME AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE, AUSTRALIA!
Goonion (red) V NQS (burgundy)
So today I went to the quidditch game and a few people asked me to record if but I made a bad gif set instead. So here’s what happened, gif by gif, and explaining the rules.
1. So in the beginning, the snitch runs off, whilst all the players and reserves look down with their brooms down so they can’t tell where they went.
2. Then, the quaffle and bludgers being placed in the middle, everyone can run in on the refs call like dodgeball to get the balls.
3.If you get hit by the bludger, you have to drop or throw the quaffle away, dismount your broom, then can only re-mount when you hit the goal post with your hand
4. Beaters can protect the chasers and use cool tactics.
5. When you score, the keeper takes the quaffle and goes from there
6. After 20 minutes, the seekers are allowed to go and look for the snitch, who can hide anywhere on campus. Such as the time the snitch went to Bar On The Hill for two hours to drink.
7. If you accidentally dismount your broom, drop everything and go back to the goalpost before remounting, same as if you’re bludgered.
8. The snitch has a black tag velcro’d on his/her pants.
9. Pull it off, and the game’s over.